July 22, 2012

Sewing for Charity Part 2

I have all my stuff ready to start sewing skirts and shorts! YAY!! I will be starting with the skirts today. I hope to get at least 2 done.  I got to thinking... The skirts and shorts are only for this month... what else can I do the rest of the year to sew for charities??? So I got to looking. ;) Here is a list of things and organizations to sew for charity!! :)


Charity Sewing Projects to Fill Community Needs



Sewing Charity List



Sewing for Charity




So many worthy causes. If you are like me you don't have much money or time that you can give but you can sew.... Why not pledge to sew at least one thing a month for charity?? There's a saying that goes, "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

We can all do our little bit to make the world a better place. ;)



Time to get sewing!!! I wasn't going to do a tutorial for the skirts and shorts I am making but now that I think about it I will. They are just going to be simple skirts and shorts, though. Nothing fancy. ;)





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, Stacy!!
    It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Stacey.. Everything we do ,no matter how small helps.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being a part of the sewing at Hopeful Threads this month! So happy to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much!! I am very excited about it and I am so glad I found the blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)